- Products & Expertise
- Our multi-asset investing team
- Risk management and control
- Absolute Return investing
- Reduced volatility growth portfolios
- Risk-rated portfolios
- Traditional balanced portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- GARS Video
- Funds, prices & performance
- Investment Tools
You can use this tool to view the prices of the funds your clients are invested in on any given date. If the date selected falls on a weekend, you'll see the prices from the Friday before.
In this section you’ll find a range of tools designed to make it easy for you to compare and analyse our funds.
You can use the MyFolio Lookthrough Tool to create personalised reports for clients invested in the MyFolio funds. The report gives a full breakdown of your client’s portfolio including the percentage and value invested in each underlying fund.
Enter your details into the fields below to access portfolio tools, email alerts and other interactive tools from across the Standard Life group.
Our Learning Gateway is a portal of wide-ranging educational resources that has been designed to complement your professional body's gap-fill and ongoing training requirements both pre and post 1 January 2013.
Our UK Adviser App gives you instant access to live fund prices and performance data, and a wealth of other useful facilities including fund manager videos, webcasts and our new interactive charting tool.
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
- Building your business
The easiest way to invest in any of our funds is to contact your Standard Life consultant, who’ll be happy to talk you through the process.
With the implementation of RDR and an uncertain macro environment, our industry faces uniquely challenging times. At Standard Life Investments, we are dedicated to helping you turn these challenges into opportunities to enhance your business.
Our experience in operating across many different investment cycles and markets provides us with the context to manage change. Throughout these cycles, we have the people, philosophy and proficiency of process to plot what we believe is the right course for our clients’ assets.
Our UK retail sales team exists to help you meet all your client servicing requirements.
Monitoring and rebalancing as standard
The MyFolio Funds are a family of carefully constructed risk-based portfolios managed by Standard Life Investments. They offer your clients a choice of active and passive investment strategies across five risk levels.
Whatever your investment philosophy, you decide on the most suitable risk profile and investment style for your client and select the appropriate MyFolio Funds – the rebalancing and monitoring are all taken care of. For full details, please see the Fund Guide.
- We currently engage Barrie & Hibbert, world-leading experts in risk modelling solutions in the financial services industry, to consult with us on the optimum strategic asset allocation for each fund.
- The Fund Selection Governance Committee oversees the fund research process and includes independent experts from outside the Standard Life group.
- Standard Life Investments provides tactical asset allocation across all MyFolio funds.
- Absolute return investment strategies are incorporated across the two active options – the MyFolio Multi-Manager Funds and the Standard Life Managed MyFolio Funds.
- Commercial property is part of all the MyFolio Funds
Choose a style to suit your investment philosophy
The MyFolio range of funds aim to provide a total return from a combination of income and capital growth over the longer-term and are available in three distinct styles:
- MyFolio Managed Funds
an actively managed and competitively priced option that invests mainly in funds managed by Standard Life Investments. The MyFolio Managed Funds offer five different income options to investors.
- MyFolio Market Funds
a lower-cost option investing mainly in tracker funds.
- MyFolio Multi-Manager Funds
portfolios of carefully selected funds from some of the leading managers in the market. The MyFolio Multi-Manager Funds offer five different income options to investors.
How the MyFolio Funds are built
All the MyFolio Funds target the highest returns achievable for the chosen level of risk.
The process to achieve this contains four key steps:
- Identify the asset classes we want to invest in over the long term
- Use a portfolio optimisation process to identify the strategic asset allocation for each fund
- Fine-tune this asset selection to take advantage of short-term investment opportunities
- Select the most suitable funds to invest in
The MyFolio Funds are available through direct investment, Standard Life platforms and tax wrappers (excluding stakeholder) and selected third party platforms.
Availability through Standard Life
The MyFolio Funds are available to invest in through Standard Life's Wrap, FundZone Mutual Fund Platform (link below), International Bond, Individual and Group Pensions including SIPP, Group SIPP, active money SIPP and active money Personal Pension, Tailored and Capital Onshore Bonds (Level and Stepped).