Standard Life Investments

How to invest

Since we recognise the importance of professional financial advice, we'd recommend you talk to a financial adviser before taking any investment decisions. If you'd like to find an adviser in your area, take a look at

Investing in a Stocks and Shares ISA

Please read our information on ISAs before investing.

To invest in a Stocks and Shares ISA with Standard Life Investments (Mutual Funds) Limited, please download the application form.

Please note - before filling in the form, you should read the Terms and Conditions and an up to date version of the Key Investor Information Document(s) where applicable for each fund in which you want to invest.

You can now manage your investments online via My Standard Life Investments Funds.

You could also invest in an ISA from Standard Life – Find out more about Standard Life ISAs.

Investing in an OEIC, unit trust or SICAV fund

Choosing an investment trust

You can invest in our range of investment trusts either through a stock broker or directly with Standard Life.

For details see our investment trust application forms and key features.

For further assistance please contact our Investor Servicing Centre – a team dedicated to helping you with all your investment account-related queries. The team is available Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:30pm, and can be reached at 0345 113 6966. Please understand that while the Centre is happy to take your calls they will only be able to answer general and cannot provide financial advice.

Invest now and manage your investments with us through our online service My Standard Life Investments Funds.